Friday 25 November 2011

Getting started

Totally, there will be 13 weeks for me to do this project. Ronnie and Natalie have made a clear schedule for me to follow and at the end of the February, I am expected to hand in a report and do a presentation to demonstrate my work to NICTA.

The whole process mainly contains reviewing literature, designing the experiment, conducting the experiment, collecting and analyzing data and writing the report. Currently, I am reading published articles.They helped me to understand some fundamental concepts of working memory and cognitive load. Particularly, one of them summarized three different methods to measure cognitive load and it gave me basic ideas of designing my experiment.

Yesterday, I focused on searching for more articles about experiments to prove relations between pen pressure and memory load, which are close to my topic. Besides that, I kept drawing sketches for different designing ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment