Wednesday 7 December 2011

2011-12-06

Today, I learned some details of java.util.logging, understanding it's main components and basic usages. I also discussed my designing with Ronnie and Natalie to clarify some questions, especially whether my experiments can increase the cognitive load to the expected levels. They gave some suggestions about what data to collect in the pilot study.

I also edited a draft of my presentation next week and refactored the experiment code. I think tomorrow I should finish the draft slide and understand the working principle of "listener".

1 comment:

  1. The listener model is based on the Observer Design pattern (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Observer_pattern). If you plan to do more software design, then you may want to explore design patterns in the future.

    ReplyDelete